domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE: Tú eres mi sol, mi alegría.

Amar, amar, amar, amar siempre, con todo
el ser y con la tierra y con el cielo,
con lo claro del sol y lo oscuro del lodo:
Amar por toda ciencia y amar por todo anhelado.

Y cuando la montaña de la vida
nos sea dura y larga y alta y llena de abismos,
amar la inmensidad que es de amor encendido
¡y arder en la fusión de nuestros pechos mismos! (Rubén Darío)

Vídeo precioso y emocionante dedicado a todos los que aman algo o a alguien. Abajo, la letra de la canción completa. I love you!


You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
You make me happy when skies are grey.
You'll never know dear, how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.
(Chorus to repeat)

The other night dear, when I lay sleeping.
I dreamed I held you in my arms.
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken.
So I hung my head and I cried.

I'll always love you and make you happy.
If you will only say the same.
But if you leave me and love another.
You'll regret it all some day.

You told me once, dear, you really loved me.
And no one else could come between.
But now you've left me and love another.
You have shattered all of my dreams.

In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me.
When I awake my poor heart pains.
So when you come back and make me happy.
I'll forgive you dear, I'll take all the blame.

No hay comentarios: